Now you can boost the power in your 2010-11 Grand Sport LS3 Corvette to near ZR1 performance! These new E-Force Supercharger Systems are exclusively tailored to boost your performance to 599 flywheel horsepower and 547 ft./lbs. of torque.
Edelbrock has released Executive Order (E.O.) numbers approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for E-Force superchargers on the following vehicles: Chevrolet Corvette 2005-2011 L99/LS2/LS3/LS7 models (E.O. #D-215-76).
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kits deliver optimum horsepower and torque in a complete, street-legal kit that fits under the factory hood. The core of each system is the Eaton Gen VI 2300 TVS® Supercharger rotating assembly.
Eaton’s assembly features a four lobe design with 160° of twist for maximum flow,minimum temperature rise and quiet operation for excellent drivability. The supercharger assembly has been integrated into the intake manifold for a seamless design with minimal components, eliminating the possibility of vacuum leaks between gasket surfaces.
Edelbrock’s inverted supercharger assembly is uniquely oriented, allowing for an incredible amount of intake runner length for maximizing low end torque. An integrated bypass valve helps eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle for improved mileage potential. Mustang systems breathe through a specially engineered 85mm electronic throttle body and GM systems utilize the factory 90mm throttle body, matched with the most unique and efficient inlet configuration on the market.
This combination results in a shorter, less restrictive intake path for improved air flow, without the need for a jackshaft.
Keeping the air cool is a high capacity air to water intercooler and low temp heat exchanger. Finally... the Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger system is not just a performance upgrade, it also has great looks! The supercharger assembly and matching aluminum coil covers are black powdered coated for durability with highlighted fins and Edelbrock logo for a unique appearance that will give any engine compartment a custom look. • Bolt-on installation – no cutting or modification needed and fits under the stock hood and cowl
• Features Eaton® TVS Rotor assembly; the same high-quality rotors used by GM on the Corvette ZR1
• Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
• Electronic PCM programming module, with application specific tuning (included with street legal kits)
• Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
• 50-state emissions street legal - E.O. numbers pending
• 5 year 100,000 mile drive train warranty is $775.00 available for 2007 thru 2010 Corvette
- See specific listing for warranty details Included Parts Supercharger Manifold Assembly (Featuring Eaton TVS Rotors) Cast Aluminum Tensioner/Idler Brackets Cast Aluminum Engine Valley Tray Heavy Duty Automatic Belt Tensioner Dual, High Capacity, Bar & Plate, Intercoolers Dual Core Low Temp. Heat Exchanger for Intercooler System Extruded Aluminum Fuel Rails with -6 AN lines Goodyear Gatorback Serpentine Belt Electric Intercooler Water Pump Intercooler Recovery Tank Custom Molded Intercooler Hoses with Quick Connect Fittings Fuel Injectors (52 lb/hr) 3.875" Supercharger Pulley Steel Idler Pulleys With Heavy Duty High Speed Bearings High Flow Air Intake Tube & Filter Edelbrock Aluminum Engine Covers Handheld Calibration Module, Preloaded With All Tunes Plug & Play, Electrical Harness & Installation Hardware High Volume, In Tank, Fuel Pump
FREE 3-year / 36,000 mile Limited Powertrain Warranty: Edelbrock's new FREE Limited Powertrain Warranty applies to all E-Force Stage 1 systems and Stage 2 (Corvette only) systems supplied with a tuner and utilizing the Edelbrock calibration. This warranty will cover parts and repair for engine components for up to $12,500, transmission components up to $2,500 and rear axle components up to $1,500, for a total of $16,500 in coverage at no cost to the consumer. Another great benefit is rental car reimbursement coverage for up to three days.
Features Include: • Terms are 3 years (36 months) or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first • Includes $16,500 in engine, transmission and rear axle coverage • Valid in the U.S. and Canada • Warranty coverage provided and managed by Edelbrock, LLC • $1,000 value at no additional cost to the E-Force owner