Corvette M-Spec Duck Bill Rear Spoiler- Carbon Fiber or FRP : C7 Stingray, Z51, Z06, Grand Sport
On Any Order!
30 day return policy
*Some restrictions apply.
Top rated customer support
M-Spec Duck Bill Rear Spoiler- Carbon Fiber or FRP
C7 Corvette Stingray, Z51, Z06, Grand Sport
Choose FRP or Carbon Fiber.
We are proud to introduce our Premium line of products available in Carbon Fiber or FRP with grey primer. Our Premium products are made in the USA and carefully crafted to the highest standards. Each piece goes through a rigorous quality control process to produce a true OEM feel. All of our Premium FRP pieces come with a grey primer coating to make prep work a breeze. Compare our Premium carbon fiber components to more costly brands on the market and you will be very impressed.
• Made in the USA
• Guaranteed Fitment
• 1 year Limited Warranty on All Parts
Carbon Fiber Products:
• Premium Carbon Fiber is made in the USA and carefully crafted to the highest standards.
• Each piece goes through a rigorous quality control process to produce a true OEM feel.
• All Premium Carbon Fiber pieces come with a high gloss UV coating to ensure your parts stand the test of time.
• Made from Lightweight FRP (fiber-reinforced polymer) Material.
• Protective Grey Primer Coating.
• Comes Unpainted Ready for Prep and Paint.
• May include satin or regular black gel coat finish.
While most items are in stock, anything not in stock only takes 5-10 business days to build!
We believe that the best materials and the finest craftsmen are vital to creating the highest quality products. That’s why our Premium Carbon Fiber Products are made using a Vacuum Infusion/Epoxy Process.
• Epoxy resin is non-toxic.
• The special bonding agent and vacuum infusion process minimizes necessary bonding agents and can result in parts that can be 50% lighter and stronger than cheaper made carbon fiber products.
• The vacuum infusion process ensures high tensile strength.
• Thick, high-quality molds ensures OEM-level fitment.
• Where possible, all of our Premium products use blind, double-knurl inserts for mounting, providing strength and longevity.
• High-quality epoxy resin and clear coating offers superior UV protection.
• Where possible, added internal support structures are made from strong, light materials for increased strength.
• All of our Premium products use OEM mounting hardware wherever possible, ensuring clean fitments.
• Exact tooling and experienced craftsmen equates to consistent, proper fitment.
• All of our Premium products are hand finished, wet-sanded, and buffed to a gloss finish.
• Every part that is made undergoes our White Glove Hand Inspection process to ensure the highest quality products.