On Any Order!
30 day return policy
*Some restrictions apply.
Top rated customer support
Corvette Metropolitan 12V Evolution Hand Vacuum
Made in the USA!
Metropolitan 12V Evolution Hand Vac is ideal for quick cleanups. New and improved high performance 12 volt fan enclosed motor... Most powerful in it's class!
• All Steel construction; Satin Nickel / Black Finish
• The Metropolitan 12V Evolution Hand Vac plugs into the cigarette lighter or 12 volt outlet in your vehicle.
• It's the ultimate in convenience for anyone living in an apartment or condo.
• Clean up crumbs and small messes quickly with this ultralight-weight vacuum with a ½ horsepower motor.
• At only 3 pounds, you can pull the 12 Volt Hand Vac out at a moment’s notice without a lot of fuss.
• The Metro 12 Volt Hand Vac is excellent for maintenance and quick cleaning during the work week.
• Although a great machine, If you have 110 volts available, even with a long extension cord, the VM6SB500 is the way to go. Nothing beats the 500 watts of power that it offers.
• Sealed Suction Measurement: 24" water lift (**A scientific method of measuring vacuum cleaner suction, the vacuum is designed for DRY PICK UP ONLY**)
See "Related Products" for optional 3' hose.
Construction: Sturdy All Steel; Satin Nickel / Black Finish
Motor: 12 Volt
Amps: 12 Amps
Watts: 140 Watts
Airflow: CFM/FPM N/A
Cord: 10 ft. Plugs into the cigarette lighter
Dimensions/Weight: 12.5"x4"x5.25" / 3 lbs
Accessories: Pik-All Nozzle, Dust Brush, Crevice Tool, 2 Disposable Bags, 20" Flexible Hose & Shoulder Strap
This machine carries a One Year Limited* Warranty.
The One Year Warranty covers the whole machine, with the exception of the below*.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below. Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***