Affordable Luxury. Running a 295 width tire is all about performance. But now you can have performance combined with luxury thanks to Nitto's innovative new tire - the Invo. "Technology without compromise" is how Nitto describes this tire - so you get their trademark race-winning performance combined with a quiet, comfortable ride. And like all of Nitto's offerings, this tire is aggressively priced, packing all the performance of tires that cost twice as much into a modest price tag.
Superior Handling. State of the art computer engineering resulted in an asymmetrical, non-directional tread design that has twin grooves for water dispersion in the wet, with silica-reinforced tread blocks for great grip in the dry. And with outer shoulder blocks providing the largest contact patch possible, you get a crisp feel and responsive steering.
Wet and Dry Traction.Blending superior performance in both the wet and dry, the silica-reinforced tread compound gives you the confidence you need to handle even wet weather with confidence.
- Asymmetrical, non-directional tread pattern
- Silica-reinforced tread reduces tread flex for road-gripping traction
- Non-directional design allows you to rotate your tires for maximum life and comfort
- Specially designed, variable pitch blocks dramatically reduce road noise
- WY Performance rating, treadwear 260 for W, treadwear 220 for Y, traction AA, temperature A
*To qualify for FREE Mounting and Balancing, wheels and tires must be on the same order.