Affordable Luxury. If you're choosing a 35 profile tire for your 'Vette, you obviously aren't willing to compromise on performance and looks - so why compromise on ride quality? Welcome to the world of the Nitto Invo tire. In designing the Invo, their motto was "technology without compromise" - making this one of the first tires to deliver the performance you've come to expect from Nitto with the quietness and ride comfort you demand for your 'Vette. And like all of Nitto's offerings, this tire is aggressively priced, packing all the performance of tires that cost twice as much into a modest price tag.
Superior Handling. State of the art computer engineering resulted in an asymmetrical, non-directional tread design that has twin grooves for water dispersion in the wet, with silica-reinforced tread blocks for great grip in the dry. And with outer shoulder blocks providing the largest contact patch possible, you get a crisp feel and responsive steering.
Wet and Dry Traction. Blending superior performance in both the wet and dry, the silica-reinforced tread compound gives you the confidence you need to handle even wet weather with confidence.
- Asymmetrical, non-directional tread pattern
- Silica-reinforced tread reduces tread flex for road-gripping traction
- Non-directional design allows you to rotate your tires for maximum life and comfort
- Specially designed, variable pitch blocks dramatically reduce road noise
- WY Performance rating, treadwear 260 for W, treadwear 220 for Y, traction AA, temperature A
*To qualify for FREE Mounting and Balancing, wheels and tires must be on the same order.