TThis tire brings race engineered performance and handling to the highway! Exclusively designed for the Z06, these tires have an ultra performance tread pattern, which was designed to support aggressive driving characteristics while maintaining street and safety regulations. The Super Car tire is ideal for driving performance, allowing you to reach exemplary handling and precise cornering. Z06 front tire.
Eagle F1 Supercar tires are Goodyear's Max Performance Summer tires developed for the drivers of select performance cars, like the Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06, Chrysler 300C SRT and Ford GT. Eagle F1 Supercar tires are designed to emphasize dry road traction and handling. Like all summer tires, they are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
Eagle F1 Supercar tires feature a high grip Goodyear AAtrax tread compound (the AAtrax name emphasizing that the Eagle F1 Supercar earns the highest "AA" Uniform Tire Quality Grade wet traction rating) molded into a slightly reduced tread depth (just 6/32" to 7/32" of new tread depth on Ford GT tires and 8/32" for Corvette tires) asymmetric tread design that combines large outer shoulder and intermediate tread blocks to increase initial steering response and cornering stability with a solid center rib to maintain constant road contact and enhance straight-line tracking. Wide circumferential grooves and smaller interior tread and shoulder blocks help water escape from between the tire and the road to maintain wet traction and hydroplaning resistance. The tire's structure includes twin, high-tensile steel belts reinforced with spirally wound Aramid to distribute the vehicle’s load across the tire’s footprint providing high-speed durability and uniform ride qualities. Polyester body plies enhance high temperature and high-speed durability while exterior sidewall rim flange protectors help guard wheels against curb damage.
- Asymmetric tread design that combines large outer shoulder and intermediate tread blocks to increase initial steering response and cornering stability.
- Large shoulder blocks for road-gripping traction
- Twin, high-tensile steel belts reinforced with spirally wound Aramid to distribute the vehicle’s load across the tire’s footprint providing high-speed durability and uniform ride qualities.
- Dual race-bred Aquachannels help provide efficient water evacuation to promote wet traction.
- Y Performance rating, treadwear 220 for Y, traction AA, temperature A
*To qualify for FREE Mounting and Balancing, wheels and tires must be on the same order.