| || |
| || |
The Corvette Polyurethane Bushing Kit : 2005-2013 C6 & Z06 has been DISCONTINUED.
Please see our other for an updated selection.
Get rid of all that wasted movement in your suspension!
We've had great success with our poly control arm bushings and we continue to make the kit better. All of our lightweight aluminum sleeves are now black hard-anodized for superior grease retention and long term durability.
This new kit features:
- Hard anodize aluminum sleeves for improved durability, lubrication retention and lower friction.
- Combination of the micro-pores on the surface of the hard anodizing and the new grooved bushings, the Pfadt Poly
- Control Arm Kit can retain more of our specially formulated grease then ever before.
- More effective at continuously re-lubricating the working surfaces for silky smooth operation.
- Front upper control arm bushings now utilize a retaining plate and snap ring to keep the control arm from flexing during track use.
- To make installation even easier many of the bushings are a two piece design!
- Our poly kit will make the Corvette respond to turns like the super car that it is! The factory bushings are known to deflect more than a ¼ inch in turns which equates to almost 1 degree of lost camber. With our poly bushings that deflection is gone and you'll make the most of your alignment.
- The sleeves are 6061 T6 Aluminum, and the bushings are graphite impregnated for the ultimate package. Unlike most kits available, the Pfadt kit also includes the lower rear shock mounts, setting it apart from the competition.
- MADE IN THE USA
| || |
| || || || |
| || || Chevrolet, Chevy, and Corvette are registered trademarks of General Motors Corporation. |
CorvetteGuys has no affiliation with General Motors Corporation.
| || |
|© CorvetteGuys 2011|
CorvetteGuys.com is owned and operated in the United States.